Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Just Plain Cool: Raw Chase Greenlight Volkswagen Type 2 Campmobile!

Related Posts


This one gets filed under 'just plain ole cool'. There's no theme around this VW Campervan. It's got green tires and maroon canvas on the camper top. Mustard Yellow accents overlay the raw diecast. It doesn't get any cooler. Or weirder.

The Campmobile is easily one of my favorite Greenlight castings. There are so many diecast VW vans out there. But are there any with a popped camper-top? Not until the clever folks at Greenlight dreamed it up. @kpstoys on Instagram now owns many of my Campmobile chase pieces. But that's okay because I know how much he appreciates them. And while I'm bummed to give many of them up, I can't keep everything.

Luckily I've retained this sharp looking raw chase piece from the Malibu Surf Shop diorama. Limited to just 40 (yeah, 40!!) pieces worldwide, I'm more than happy with how this model and photo shoot turned out. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Enjoy...











Happy Collecting!!

From : thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment