Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What's the Best Mattel Dodge Viper Casting?

Related Posts


It would take a lifetime to accumulate all of the Corvettes and Mustangs Mattel has released, but what about America's super car, the Dodge Viper? I need your help in determining the best Mattel Dodge Viper casting. Let me know in the comments below what the most well done Mattel Viper is.

I managed to dig 4 Viper castings out of my loose collection. I think you'd agree that none of them qualify as 'great' castings. The 2013 Viper SRT is reasonable well done, and the closest I've seen to a really good Viper casting from Mattel. While a classic, the Dodge Viper RT/10 is an older casting and lacks proportion. It really doesn't look right at all despite its sense of nostalgia for me. The recent SRT Viper GTS-R is definitely appealing at first glance, but from the front, the bumper looks 'smushed' in and the upturned chin is aesthetically unappealing. The Matchbox casting I show is nicely decorated, but the proportions look terribly off.

So my question to you is: Is there a great Mattel Dodge Viper casting out there? and What is the best Mattel Dodge Viper casting? Let me know in the comments below!






















Happy Collecting!!


via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment