Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Just Plain Mean: Black and White Police Vehicles from Matchbox!

Related Posts


The last thing I want to see in my rearview while on the highway is a black-and-white police vehicle. In Matchbox form, however, I'll take all of the black/white police cars I can get my hands on. Black/white is a classic color combo for police cars. Many departments use it from the California Highway Patrol to the Ontario Provincial Police.

Luckily for us, Matchbox has produced many great black-and-white liveried police vehicles over the years. Recently they've been using their CHP (California Highway Patrol) license to create some exciting vehicles. Others lack the licensing but still look pretty darn mean. I've included a few examples of my favorite Matchbox black-and-white police vehicles for you to peruse. Oh, and the Ford Explorer Interceptor we featured earlier today is featured again. Enjoy!




























Happy Collecting!!


via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment