Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Majorette Diecast Just Turned up at My Local Wal-Mart!!

Related Posts


If you follow me on Instagram (if not, you should), you'll know by now that Wal-Mart now carries Majorette diecast.  If you follow pretty well any other Canadian collector on Instagram you'll know the same.

Yesterday, after being tipped off by a friend, I walked down the toy aisle at a local Wal-Mart to find 6 pegs jam packed, not with Hot Wheels, not with a Super Treasure Hunt, but with Majorette Cars in all different varieties.

Since many of my readers are from the United States and elsewhere, this may not be good news to them. However, it's a start. Majorette's entry to Canada gives US collectors a chance to trade for Majorette more easily and may provide us Canadian collectors with opportunities to get ZAMACS, Auto Worlds and other products that are unavailable here. Also, if Majorette sells well in Canada and people on social media continue to request the brand, who knows if Majorette expands into the United States!

I've included some photos I took at my local Wal Mart as well as some taken by my friend, @monsieur_diecasts (on Instagram) at his local Wal Marts in Ontario. Enjoy!




Happy Collecting!

via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment