Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Coolest Greenlight Set of All Time (In my Opinion...)

Related Posts


 If you follow me on Instagram, or have talked diecast to me, you know by now that I love Greenlight's Country Roads Series 13. In fact, I'm a little obsessed with it. It started with the '67 Ford Custom and the '77 Dodge Monaco. Then I found the '72 Chevy C10 Pickup and Crown Vic at Toys R Us so I picked them up along with the Ford Bronco, a casting I try to collect every example of. I had the van and the two 4-door boats from eBay already.

The set looked good together. It had 5 of Greenlight's best castings (Ford Bronco, Chevy C-10, Dodge Monaco, '67 Ford Custom) and a police car to round out the set. Then, I discovered that the Green Machines were all green-bodied. How cool! I got to thinking it would be neat to have the whole regular and green machine sets together. I finally completed my set a month ago when I picked up the '77 Custom Dodge Van Green Machine. I also picked up a few extras along the way. I can't really describe why I love this set so much, but I am enthused with every car in the set, and even more obsessed with the green machines. The Dodge Monaco and Ford Custom from this set are likely my 2 favorite Green Machines. Ever. Enjoy the photos!












Happy Collecting!



via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment