Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Favorite Matchbox Part 4: Dodge Charger Pursuit

Related Posts

 
I haven't posted in a bit, and I apologize for that. Sometimes life gets in the way of diecast. Today, I'm back with another of my favorite Matchbox castings for Matchbox Monday: The Dodge Charger Pursuit. There are 8 examples of this casting now, including a recent NYPD 5-Pack exclusive. I picked that one up after I'd already done the photo shoot. I'm also missing 3 versions: The Gathering Event model, htf Canine version, and a mainline I missed somewhere along the line.

To be honest, I'm not a huge cop car guy. I mean who likes seeing them in the rearview mirror? But of course we need 'em, and the Dodge Charger is one of the most accurate, realistic Matchbox models period. The liveries chosen by Matchbox have created nice variety and made this model fun to collect. We've seen white, blue, grey and black Charger Pursuits, just like we see in real life. The front push bar might be my favorite feature on this casting. Most modern police cars have it and it's very cool to see in real life. I'll be chasing the 3 I still need in the near future, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy the photos of my modest collection.




















Happy Collecting!!

via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment