Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

A Brand New Fire-Themed 5-Pack from Matchbox!

Related Posts

 
2017 continues to go swimmingly for the orange brand. We're 2 months into 2017, and the folks at Matchbox have delivered some coveted basic models and a few 5-packs. None of the 5-packs have stood out to me until a recent firehouse themed 5-pack started showing up at WalMarts across Canada and the US.

Since I'm international, there's no name on this 5-pack, so I'll call it the Fire-5 for now. The realistic-generic Hazard Squad, the Mack Pumper and most excitingly the returning 1939 Chevy Sedan Delivery are all highly collectible models. While I could do without the other 2 models, 3 out of 5 ain't bad for a 5-pack these days. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking. Enjoy!


























Happy Collecting!!

From : thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment