Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

My Favorite Matchbox Part 8: Audi R8!

Related Posts


It's time for another installment of the 'My Favorite Matchbox' series. In case you've missed out, here are the previous posts in the series!

Unfortunately I only have one example of today's favorite casting. It's just too darn expensive to track down all of the Audi R8's from Matchbox. Nonetheless, I still have to feature the one R8 I do have. It's hard to find a more beautiful piece of engineering than Germany's own super car.

And in typical Matchbox fashion, the folks at team orange perfectly replicated this clean machine. No silly tampos, fitting rims and a nice stance. Front and rear details seal the deal. What you end up with is as good a piece of diecast as $1 will buy. Enjoy!














Happy Collecting!!

From : thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment