Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

TWDR Votes: Best 2016 Hot Wheels Premium Retail Model...

Related Posts


It's that time of year when I like to get collectors' input on the year's diecast highlights. Today, we'll vote on the best 'retail premium' model of 2016. Retail premium means no basic or special carded $1 releases and no RLC/HWC/Convention releases. I've selected what I consider 10 worthy candidates. A few models are missing, like the 510 Wagon from the Japan Historics set. There's a reason for that. I've tried to include mostly new models, or models like the 620 and GT-R that hadn't received premium treatment before and I wanted to limit the poll to 10 models.

Cast your VOTE! I'd love to know where you stand. I've included photos below to make the deciding easier. Check back OFTEN as we'll be doing different polls all week! Then, NEXT Monday, I'll pick my winners in each category and you'll see how my choices stack up against the readers' choices! Enjoy!

What was the BEST Hot Wheels Premium Retail Model of 2016?































Happy Collecting!!


From : thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment