Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TWDR Extra: M2 Machines Frozen Black Pearl 1966 Dodge Charger HEMI

Related Posts

I did a full feature on the M2 Machines Frozen Black Pearl set last week, which you can check out here. Except that feature wasn't quite a 'full feature' because I was missing one car from the set, the 1966 Dodge Charger HEMI. But Mopar fans, Fear NOT! Wal Mart came through for me and I completed my set. Here is the 1966 Dodge Charger HEMI in all its detail.

I'm not going to go too in depth on this one, because you already know my opinion on these. (it's good). The detailing on this model is impressive to say the least. The plastic base and sealed hood don't bother me in the face of this level of detail. Tampo'd tires, charger logos, Dodge logos, everything is here. M2's take on the 'murdered-out' look is a smashing success. Oh, and if you prefer Greenlight, they've done the murdered-out look too.







Happy Collecting!!

via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment