Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hot Wheels Euro Style and Ford Performance are Hitting US Walmarts!!

Related Posts


Just a quick heads up for my loyal American readers and friends that Hot Wheels Car Culture 'Euro Style' cases are now hitting US Walmarts along with the Hot Wheels 'Ford Performance' Series. If you haven't yet checked out the Euro Style cars in all their up close detail, you can do so here!

Euro Style is the 2nd Car Culture mix and another mix that delivers some great, quality diecast. The Ford Performance series is also worth getting excited about. I'm not a Mustang guy per se, but I had to have the '71 Mustang Mach 1 out of this mix. I've included a few photos. I can't show you the whole set, because I haven't purchased all of them, but I can say that based on my '71 Mach I and the others I've seen at Wal Mart, the card art alone is worth the purchase price. Great stuff!



 




Get out there and start hunting!

via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment